A high-quality book, brochure, report or catalogue is bound to impress any client or customer. We have been in the printing trade for more than a century, we know how to get a quality outcome at reasonable cost. We use the world's most advanced printing technology.
Books, Magazines, Brochures... Beautifully Printed
Catalogues, Brochures, Look Books, Annual Reports, Training Manuals, Product presentation: you name it, we do it
The two most common sizes of books and booklets are:
A5 (148 x 210mm): half the size of an A4, like Reader's Digest
A4 (210 x 297mm): the ideal size to carry more information
We can do other sizes, but the reason for A5 and A4 leading is that these are the most cost effective sizes.
Looking for more bang for your bucks?
Snap has a wide range of printing techniques to choose from, to make your books booklets and brochures really stand out:
- UV gloss
- matte or gloss laminating
- die cutting
- landscape or portrait formatting
The perfect finishing touches
- Perfect Binding - the spine is glued and has a flat edge. Usually used for a professional finish on larger books with lots of content
- Wire Binding - holes are punched in the spine for wire to be threaded through. Recommended for larger documents
- Saddle Stitching - staples are run down the spine of the document, which is then folded in half to create the booklet. Best for small books of fewer than 50 pages
- Stapling - we are set up for all types of custom stapling methods
Looking for a unique look?
We can custom design your brochure for you. We can provide a complete service including copywriting or you can supply text and images for our designers to professionaly layup. We can even convert any brochure into an ePublication.
Contact your local Snap Centre to learn how we can create the book, magazine or brochure your business needs.